Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A whole lot of nothing!

Hi all,

Well my last day at Media Express was last Friday. People keep asking me how I feel about it. I don't know how to answer that really. I'm kind of sad as I'll miss everyone at the office (again). I'll keep in touch though! That's one thing I'm good at, and that's keeping in touch. I got along with everyone in that office, and I'll miss them dearly.

I am however very excited to be heading out to Ajax to see little baby Joshua this coming weekend. He's absolutely beautiful!!!!! already 10 pounds, and just 2.5 weeks old. I'm getting into scrapbooking, and I think one of my first is going to be a baby one for him. Something he can have once he gets older. Rick made a great video of his first few days on DVD. I'll put that in it, along with anything I can get my hands on. I'm looking forward to it. First I'd like to take a scrapbooking workshop to give me a head start, and help me figure out what is needed to start.

No comments: