Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lots happening

Happy New Year!!! so I'm a little late, whatelse is new?

I had a pretty good Christmas. I went home to Halifax for a week and did the family thing. I hadn't been home in awhile so the trip was long overdue. It was good to see everyone, and they are all doing well.

My cousin and his wife (who live in Ajax) weren't able to go home for Christmas because they are expecting a baby any second now, and I mean any second! she's been in labor since yesterday, and the last I heard about 4 hours ago it was only going to be another couple of hours. This kid is stubborn already! It's a boy, and they have named him Joshua. I can't tell you how excited I am for this little one to get here. I can't wait to go see him tomorrow. I spent last weekend with them in Ajax, and we didn't do much (of course). We just sat around and watched movies (Happy Feet, and The Guardian).

Work is going well, but I am in the process of leaving in a couple of weeks (yes again). I hate leaving a job almost as much as starting a new job.

Not much else to say really. Thomas was in town last week, and we went out a few times. He's doing extremely well.

My cousin Chris who is now officially in the navy, is in Montreal doing basic training for the next 4 months. He's not allowed to leave for the first month, but after that I'm sure he'll be down here to Toronto. I'm looking forward to seeing him.

That's all folks, cheers.
Ang

1 comment:

Ang said...

They had a baby boy on Friday, January 12th at 6:55am-ish. Joshua Condon weighed in at 9 pounds 3 ounces, and 22 inches long. He's a big one! went to see them at the hospital in the evening, and they have him in the NICU due to a fever. I haven't heard anything since so I'm assuming he's fine, and they should be going home tomorrow. He's absolutely beautiful!