Thursday, March 01, 2007

More stuff!

Hi all,

I don't even know if anyone reads this bloody thing. Here I go anyway. Last weekend I spend at Rick and Patty's again (surprise surprise!) Had a great weekend helping out with little Joshua. He's already 14 pounds!!!

This coming weekend is a bit of a busy one. Friday I have a job interview at noon. Then I'm heading to Chris's birthday party in the evening. I have to be sure not to drink too much as I have to be down at the British Isle Show for 9am the next day. I tend to drink A LOT when out with Chris though. Plus this is one of the last times we'll be out together I'm sure before he goes off and marries... Saturday like I said I'm off to the BIS with the great folks at Corrie Canuck. I'm looking forward to meeting some new peeps, and getting together with the old ones again. I have a few things to do in the afternoon before I meeting up with everyone again at a pub on the Danforth for some grub and drinks. I even talked Tracey into coming along.

Sunday I'm hoping to get out to Rick's again. I'll have to wait and see how that pans out. I don't want to bother them.

My cousin Susan was in a pretty nasty car accident, but she's good. There's a tonne of damage to her car though, and the one who hit her not only has no insurance, but she doesn't have her license! craziness!!!!! They are lucky nobody was hurt. I saw a picture of the car, and WOW! amazing.....

Joshua - 6 weeks old


No comments: