Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's been awhile!

Sorry for the delay. There hasn't been much to report lately, and yet I have been very busy!

I've been knee deep in volunteer work lately. I just finished 2 films festivals... Sprockets International Film Festival for Children, and Hot Docs. Hot Docs just finished up this past weekend, and our party is actually tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. I saw some fantastic films also!!!! Next on the list is a fundraising gala this Saturday evening for the Starlight Starbright Foundation. Then I guess there isn't anything else on the agenda until North By Northeast.

A couple weekends back Liz and I headed to Montreal to see my cousin Christopher graduate from Military basic training. Liz was born in Quebec, and she still has a lot of her relatives there from her dad's side of the family. We had a brilliant time with them all weekend. We had a chance to visit old Montreal, and I think we both said we'll be back there for sure. My aunt and uncle came up for the graduation and it was really good to see them again. I haven't been home to Nova Scotia since Christmas and I'm really missing it the past little while.

Joshua is 3.5 months old now! and growing like a weed. He's amazing. I can't wait to see him next weekend. This weekend I'm busy working with Kiddi Corp.

That's about all for now. Take care.

No comments: